Every beat counts.
The power of heart rate on your wrist.
PurePulse™ Heart Rate
Get continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate and simplified heart rate zones
Automatically recognizes when you exercise & records it in the Fitbit app
Workouts + All-Day Activity
Track workouts, heart rate, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes & steps
Auto Sleep + Alarms
Monitor your sleep automatically & set a silent alarm
Caller ID + Watch
See daily stats & time of day, and get call notifications with compatible devices
Sync stats wirelessly & automatically to leading smartphones and computers
Record workouts to get real-time stats & see post-workout summaries
Long Battery Life
Lasts longer than competing trackers with a battery life up to 5 days*
Everything you need, all in one place.
A seamless app experience from devices to dashboard
See your progress and analyze your trends with easy-to-read charts and graphs
Get details of each workout, set exercise goals & track progress over time.
Share + Compete
Invite friends and family to share stats, send cheers & taunts, & compete on the leaderboard
Log food fast with a barcode scanner, calorie estimator, meal shortcuts & expanded food database
Get goal progress notifications & celebrate fitness milestones with badges
Set sleep goals, review sleep quality & see weekly sleep trend graphs
Sizing varies across trackers. Use this guide to pick the right fit & size up if you're between sizes.
Sensors & Components
- Optical heart rate monitor
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Vibration motor
Like all heart rate monitoring technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device, and different movements.
- Charging cable
- Wireless sync dongle
Charge HR is sweat, rain and splash proof. However, the device is not swim proof or showerproof. With any wearable device, it’s best for your skin if the band stays dry and clean.
If the band gets wet or if you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on. Clean the band with a mild soap-free cleanser like Cetaphil or Aquanil. Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then.
Charge HR's wristband is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports watches. Charge HR also has a surgical-grade stainless steel buckle.
Battery and Power
We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking.
- Battery life: lasts up to 5 days
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: One to two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Operating temperature: -20° to 45° C
- Maximum operating altitute: 9.144 km
- Tracks 7 days of detailed motion data – minute by minute.
- Tracks daily totals for past 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at 1 second intervals during exercise tracking and at 5 second intervals all other times
Charge HR syncs automatically and wirelessly to tablets, computers and 150+ leading iOS, Android and Windows smartphones using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology.
- Syncing range: 20 feet
- Call notifications via Bluetooth 4.0
- Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port
- Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
WARRANTY DURATION: 1 YEAR