- Powerful 4-bay NAS for offices and home users
- Sequential throughput performance at over 226 MB/s reading and 170 MB/s writing1
- 64-bit quad-core 1.4GHz processor
- 2 GB DDR4 memory, twice the size than its predecessor
- Dual 1GbE ports with failover and Link Aggregation support
- 4K 10-bit H.265 video transcoding on the fly2
- Over 40TB raw single volume capacity
- New drive tray locks for asset security
- Powerful and scalable 4-bay NAS for growing businesses
- Encrypted sequential throughput at over 225 MB/s reading and 221 MB/s writing1
- Quad-core processor with AES-NI hardware encryption engine
- 4GB DDR3L-1866 memory, expandable up to 8GB
- Dedicated M.2 NVMe SSD slots for system cache support
- Dual 1GbE LAN with failover and Link Aggregation support
- Scalable up to 9 drives with Synology DX5172
- Advanced Btrfs file system offering 65,000 system-wide snapshots and 1,024 snapshots per shared folder
- Dual-channel H.265/H.264 4K video transcoding on the fly3
- Compatible with UNIFI, MAXIS & TIME FIBRE
- Synology Router Manager (SRM) 1.1 is the operating system that powers the Synology Router RT 1900ac
- Install the DS router on your Android or iOS device and conveniently manage settings on Synology Router RT1900ac from the palm of your hand.
- Synology Router RT1900ac is designed to simplify the initial setup process.
- Equipped with three powerful antennas and support for the latest 802.11ac wireless networking standard.
- Traditional routers broadcast wireless signals in all directions, regardless of the position of your laptop or smartphone.
- For those who need uninterrupted network connectivity, Smart WAN allows Synology Router RT1900ac to connect to the Internet via two network interfaces.
- With Synology's Smart Connect wireless technology, devices are connected to the most appropriate band automatically according to preset or customizable criteria, letting users experience the best Wi-Fi without worrying about technical details.